Yup... That's correct! I want to be a military nurse -- in the Armed Forces of the Philippines, that is. This blog will be my partner as I reach my goal to become one -- or not. =( I just hope that I'll be accepted for the Nurse Corps' next year's (2008) batch. This will be a dream come true for me. Please help me, Lord...

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Milestones in the History of Nurse Corps

I found an informative slideshow about the Nurse Corps AFP, though some of the information can be found in the Nurse Corps homepage. I am, however, very much grateful because they included the Nurse Corps Career Pattern and other very important stuff.

This slideshow is actually one of the interesting presentations of the 17th Annual Asia Pacific Military Medicine Conference. Please click here if you want to see other interesting slideshows.


No comments: