Yup... That's correct! I want to be a military nurse -- in the Armed Forces of the Philippines, that is. This blog will be my partner as I reach my goal to become one -- or not. =( I just hope that I'll be accepted for the Nurse Corps' next year's (2008) batch. This will be a dream come true for me. Please help me, Lord...

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Anxious...

October's near...I' m becoming anxious na (but I'm also becoming more excited na). It seemed just so recent that I kept on hoping it will be October na so that I could apply for the NCAFP. I can't believe that october is fast-approaching... I still don't have all the detailed information for my application... who's the addressee for my application letter, what medical exams should i undergo? questions, questions, and more questions.. what if i fail the medical exam? what if they are not accepting applicants anymore? if you happen to have some answers to my questions, please don't hesitate to put them on the "comments" link..I would appreciate it very much. Or if you know the contact number of the OTCN, it would be enough already. :)

I still need to call the Office of the Chief Nurse so that I can have a list of all the complete requirements..by the way, i don't even know the contact number or email of the office of the chief nurse...waahhh.. and i still need to complete my volunteer duty in our provincial hospital.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi, im sue, i also want to become a military nurse, and now im going to take my exam this june.. im so nervous because others says that the exam was really hard.. but im hoping.. ur blog is about a long year ago, 2007.. hows you now? did you pursue your dream? to become a military nurse?